Fill in the form at the front desk.
You will be notified by
SMS/EMAIL or you can check on School's NOTICE BOARD
Note:If cleared, continue with the following steps.
Provisional Admission in Shiksha Niketan High School Jammu.
Registration for new admission starts in the month of February every year. Admission is given on the basis of entrance test for each class. This test is conducted in the school premises in the month of March every year.
- The complete registration form along with copy of birth certificate, 6 passport size photographs are required for the admission.
- After filling the registration form, a date is given for the test.
- Parents are informed of the outcomes within one week of the written test date. If a seat is offered child’s admission/enrollment must be confirmed and all dues must be paid within 3 days of the date of enrollment.
- If within 3 days, enrollment is not confirmed, the child’s seat is offered to another candidate.
- The registration for admission starts in the month of February and registration cum admission forms available in the office on payment of Rs. 400. The admission process starts in the last week of March.
- Registration does not mean a guarantee of admission. Admission is guaranteed after an admission test & a personal interview with the child.
Rules Regarding Admission
- Children at the age of two years are admitted to the Pre – Nursery class. Registration does not mean guarantee of admission. Admission is granted after an admission test and a personal interview with the child.
- If a parent/guardian decides not to send his ward to the school after the fee has been deposited the above mentioned amount is not refundable in any situation.
- The school leaving certificate of the previous school attended will be accepted only when it is counter signed by the Chief Education Officer of the district concerned.
- A certified copy of the marks obtained in the last examination should accompany the documents.